Longer appointments (1-hour initial assessment and 40-50 minute follow up treatments)
Always one-on-one treatment with your therapist
Movement, mobility, and exercise focused (No useless machines!)
Our mission is to provide education and the tools you need to work on your own body
We are committed to addressing the root cause, not just providing temporary relief!
You need a referral from your Family GP to visit a sports medicine doctor
No, a doctor’s referral is not required to see a physiotherapist, as we are direct access, health providers. However, some extended health insurance plans require a referral from a physician to access benefits
We do not currently offer direct billing. You will receive a detailed receipt that you can submit to you insurance for reimbursement. We are working on introducing direct billing in the near future.
Yes. All visits are covered by OHIP .
No, we do not offer OHIP covered physiotherapy services .
Optimize does not deal directly with WSIB or motor vehicle accident insurance claims
Yes! We offer same-day, emergency appointments for acute injuries. If you require an emergency appointment please call our clinic at 613-425-4213. .
Your initial visit will be 1 hour and follow-ups are 40-50 minutes in length. All of our appointments are one-on-one with your physiotherapist.
We offer 45, 60, and 90 min appointments
The number of sessions varies from patient to patient. It depends on your initial assessment outcomes and the treatment plan your physiotherapist will advise for your recovery based on your goals.
To allow us to properly assess you, please wear a tank top for upper body concerns and a pair of shorts for lower body concerns
Yes! Our appointments are 1 hour for initial assessments and 40-50 minutes for follow up appointments. The entire treatment time is spent with your therapist for both hands on treatment and exercises in our gym area
– We are abiding by all safety recommendations set out by Ottawa Public Health to keep our facilities clean and our patients safe
– We are booking extra time between treatments to allow us to properly disinfect all equipment used
– All therapists and patients are required to wear masks and socially distance from others in the clinic
– You will be sent a COVID-19 self screening survey 2 hours prior to your appointment
– When you arrive for your appointment, please give our office a call (613-425-4211) to let us know you have arrived. Our receptionist will ask you a few brief screening questions and let you into the building
– Please bring your own mask or face covering to the appointment